Aqualung Diving Equipment Special Packages at Dive Manchester


When starting scuba diving, first investment is not so small. First thing is first. You will have to spend some amount for your certification courses in order to start diving. What is next?

When I started diving, it was not my plan to begin with. I went to a beautiful island with my X and we both fell in love with the beautiful sea. So we did Discover Scuba Diving and then took the course for Scuba Diver. The turtle was right below us with Open Water Divers but we could not go below for our maximum depth was only 12m.




Next thing we planned was to upgrade our certificate to Open Water Diver. So we did.
Then we wanted some equipment. The first item we bought was Dive Computers. Why? We had to use computers from Day 1 for the local regulation. For expats like us, Dive Computers were small enough to travel together and we thought it was one of the most important item for our safety. The computer served me well over 500 dives till I get the next one.

When I reached nearly 100 dives, I decided to go for Divemaster Course. Then I finally got my own equipment for I wanted to do the training with my own equipment. Luckily, the shop gave me a good discount as a package. That was good.

Now I run a Dive Shop in Manchester.
I would love to do the same to the new divers; giving a good equipment package.
Fortunately, we have great relationship with Aqualung/Apeks and they have offered us brilliant packages for all divers.


We have different types of packages from small beginner's package to Ultimate Total Packages. 
Contact Dive Manchester for more information.
You will find the package for your best or even make your own packages.

Diving is FUN!!

www.divemanchester.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paralenz DiveCamera+ (Plus) - Uncover the True Colour of Water World

Hollis - No Limit - Strength & Comfort for Drysuits

Being Good Diver is not about Certificate. Let's Go Diving!