Congratulations, Steve! For your 300th Dive!! Viva!! Diveholics!!

Scuba Dive in Manchester, DM Club local diving

Some of you may have noticed that our DM Club Members are very much addicted to Scuba Diving. We are out for diving every weekend even when snowing! When sensible people are staying home keeping themselves warm and cozy, DM Club Members are torturing themselves by jumping into the deadly cold water, having "ice-cream" headache and nearly having "frostbites" on fingers. 

Why? Because there's water available for Scuba Diving!
This Sunday was special for our Club Members. Our active member Steve had his 300th dive!! Hooray!! 300th dive!! This is an amazing number! Congratulations, Steve!! We were so happy to share this special dive with Steve.
Many times, we dive in the same diving quarry. Some people may think "it's not interesting if always the same place" Well, that is not true. Even if same location, every dive is different.
I'm a Tech Diving instructor and Trimix Diver myself. Since my students had to postpone their schedule, I had my relaxing pleasure dives with Club Members.
My first dive was with a tech diver. It was like a little check dive. Well, it turned out very relaxing diving for me! He was a brilliant diver and much better diver than he thought himself. :D Waving other divers who were passing by us; watching big fish swimming by us, singling each other for that... Every moment was just FUN!
2nd dive was with other Club Members, another relaxing dive. Oh, this time, those fish were coming so close to us!! Letting us stroke and not even going away! They are normally relaxed around divers, but today, they were extremely relaxed and coming for more strokes! It was GREAT! Most probably they won't act like that next time we go in. Fish do have feeling. 
So, that was Steve's 301st dive. 

Logging dives may not sound exciting. But hey! Once you stop logging, you won't have a chance to celebrate your special dive!
My friend recently did her 3000th dive! Yes, she is still logging!! Amazing isn't it?
I have done so far 2438th dive. Since I moved to UK, I'm not diving every day anymore, but hey! One day, I will have my 3000th! I wonder where it is going to be!

Steve's 300th Dive
Dear Divers! Keep on diving! 
After all, diving is FUN!!!

www.divemanchester.co.uk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paralenz DiveCamera+ (Plus) - Uncover the True Colour of Water World

Hollis - No Limit - Strength & Comfort for Drysuits

Being Good Diver is not about Certificate. Let's Go Diving!